Lash lifts and tints are all the rage in the beauty world. They're a fantastic alternative to traditional eyelash extensions, and the good news is that you can become a pro at it with an online eyelash lift tint course.
If you’re keen on entering the world of beauty and lifestyle, an online beauty course is the perfect route. With the flexibility to learn at your own pace, budget-friendly, and super convenient, there's no easier or more enjoyable way to kickstart your journey as a lash artist.
Whether you’re a current lash artist or looking to upskill, below we’ve put together some tips on lash lift & tint aftercare.
5 Important Lash Lift & Tint Aftercare Tips
- OCA Tip: Aftercare for lash lift and tint is equally crucial as the treatment itself. It's essential to be familiar with aftercare best practices to guide your clients effectively
As part of the lash lift and tint process, you’ll be informing the client about how to keep their lashes clean after treatment, as well as providing guidance on aftercare. You should be providing step-by-step instructions that include:
- Being super gentle with the lashes means no rubbing of the area, as it can cause major damage to the overall look.
- Not getting their lashes wet for the first 48 hours as it can weigh them down and lead to them losing the curl they paid for.
- Avoid the use of harsh products around the eyes or on the lashes as this can lead to premature deterioration of the installation.
- No sauna or steam room visits for up to 24 hours, as this can lead to the weakening of the lift effect.
- Other face-related beauty treatments should also be avoided for 24 hours, as the new work can undo things that require re-application.
These tips come from experienced professionals in the industry and serve as a handy guide. If you're interested in learning more, consider enrolling in an online eyelash lift tint course.
Read more: How to become a lash tech with online study
3 Important Lash Lift & Tint Pre-Care Tips
Preparing your client for a lash lift is crucial. Here's what to tell your client:
- Avoid caffeinated drinks 3 hours before the treatment to prevent any unwanted twitching.
- Don't wear mascara before the appointment, as it takes time to remove it before the lift and tint.
- Skip eye makeup to save time during the treatment. Following these pre-care tips ensures a smoother lash lift experience.
When you follow these pre-care tips, you’ve got a much better chance of an amazing outcome that will have your clients impressed and happy.
The Benefits of An Online Eyelash Lift Tint Course
- Free Lash Lift Kit: As a beginner, you'll receive a lash lift kit worth around $150 AUD, including essential equipment like tweezers, lifting lotion, and eye pads.
- High-Quality Content: Online courses like OCA provide in-depth and engaging content created by industry experts, ensuring you learn relevant and in-demand skills.
- Personal Mentorship: You'll receive valuable support from an expert mentor like Mel Burnicle, a renowned beauty business expert and social media influencer, who can provide insights and connections to boost your career.
- Flexible Learning: Online lash lift training offers the freedom to learn at your convenience, whether it's during your commute or from the comfort of your home.
Launch Your Lash Career With OCA
Ready to kickstart your lash technician career? Consider enrolling in our online eyelash lift tint course today! It's video-based, CPD-endorsed, and packed with engaging content to boost your career.
Get a sneak peek into the experience by watching our Student Study Demo. Or, explore over 20 courses spanning various industries at https://www.onlinecoursesaustralia.edu.au/online-courses/.
For direct enrollment or any questions, call us at 1300 611 404 or email [email protected]. We're here to help you succeed.
- Career Development