Online Courses Australia's Certificate In Xero is designed to give students the practical skills and knowledge to get straight to work. This short course has been developed in a way that makes the course content easy to understand, which means that even if you have no prior experience with accounting software, you'll be able to gain a thorough understanding of Xero.
"Wonderful Experience! The entire process has been straightforward and the team has been an absolute delight to deal with. I will be studying through you again in the near future." - Annie Lou
This short online course is ideal for both small business owners and professionals.
As a small business owner, participating in this course means that you don’t need to hire a professional to manage your accounts – you can do it all yourself with Xero. For professionals, the benefit lies in upskilling and making yourself an even more valuable team member with your knowledge of Xero.
More Content. More Skills. More Value.
This course is ideal for:
- small business owners who are looking to invest in Xero to help manage their accounts;
- managers or supervisors wanting to learn more about Xero; and
- accounting and finance professionals looking to expand their skillset.
This course also addresses some common challenges, including:
- navigating the Xero dashboard;
- understanding the Xero chart of accounts;
- creating different types of invoices in Xero;
- reporting in Xero and how to customise reports; and
- understanding the different types of add-ons that integrate with Xero.
The benefits of completing this course include:
- develop the foundational skills needed to effectively use Xero Accounting software;
- learn how to use Xero Accounting to manage your business accounts or your client's accounts;
- get up to six months access to Xero included with your course through Xero Learn;
- earn 15 Continuing Professional Development hours;
- obtain an industry-recognised qualification that is accredited by the ICOES (the International Council for Online Educational Standards) and the IAAP (International Association of Accounting Professionals) after passing your final assessment; and
- have the choice to complete Xero's official advisor certification in addition to your course qualification.
Enrol now to get instant access to this course and start learning right away.
Why students love learning with us
We don't use dense academic text books. Instead, we design digestible step-by-step modules and high-quality video sessions, backed by 24/7 tutorial support. The lessons are all taught on demand, and assessments are generally short answer or multiple-choice and can be re-taken as many times as needed. They’re perfect for people with busy lives and families who want to better themselves while unlocking better opportunities.
We're CPD Accredited, which means each of our modules is globally recognised for Continuing Professional Development. Once you're done, you'll have CPD points ready if you want to take your study even further.
100% online and on-demand
Enrol at any time and study on your own terms. Assessments are designed to improve comprehension rather than test the recall of facts in a timed setting.
Dedicated round-the-clock support
We're here to help, whenever and wherever you need it. Access expert support from a tutor by email or phone (Mon-Fri) or reach us on live chat, 7 days a week.
Real world, industry-led learning
Our courses are designed in collaboration with institutions, employers and industry experts to equip you with practical, real-world skills that will advance your career and broaden your mind.
Choose how and when you pay for your course. Pay upfront with your credit card or Apple Pay, set up a flexible payment plan or use Afterpay or Latitude Pay to buy now, pay later.
CPD Accreditation and Digital Badge (Credential)
We are CPD Accredited. Completing CPD endorsed learning gives you CPD Points. These points are recognised by employers. You will receive evidence of your CPD points on your Certificate and digital badge issued by Credly.
Click here to find out more about CPD
stands for Continuing Professional Development
(CPD) and is the term used to describe the learning activities professionals engage in to develop and enhance their skills and knowledge. Completing CPD endorsed learning gives you CPD Points. These points can then be used in your portfolio/resume or future career as a professional. Online Courses Australia is accredited with the CPD Service.
Digital Badge (Credential)
Along with your OCA Certificate, you'll also receive a Digital Badge (from globally recognised Credly
What will a Credly digital badge issued by Online Courses Australia do for you?
A quality credential clearly explains what you can do, what you did to earn this and who says you
earned it. It is more than a piece of paper.
Unlock your potential and enhance your professional opportunities with these features:
- The digital version of a credential is easy to share online.
- The digital version of a credential is secure.
- This is a trusted method for real-time verification; it is not self-reported.
- You'll see direct connections between skills and jobs.
Learn more about how this works
- Share your digital badge via LinkedIn and other social platforms
- Share your digital badge to a mobile wallet for on-the-job credential verification
- Customise your Certificate(s)
- Accept, view and share your digital badge in your local language
- Access labor market insights for your desired industry
- Business Owner
- Administration or Accounts Employee
- A Career as a Bookkeeper
- Working Under the Supervision of Accountants
Course Delivery + Learner Support
Delivered 100% online, no classroom required
Instant access (simply enrol online, anytime)
Assessments are short answer and multiple choice
Fast turnaround on marking (within 1 business day)
One on one mentor support
6 months access
Live chat, 7 days a week
Introduction to Xero Online
Xero Chart of Accounts
Managing Contacts with Xero
Xero Sales, Invoices, Quotes & Inventory
Xero Purchases and Bills
Xero Bank Reconciliation & Managing Accounts
Xero Reporting Overview
Introduction to Xero Add-ons
Certificate in Xero Assessment