If you’re looking to get into the beauty and makeup industry straight from school or as part of a career change, you’ve likely looked at the varied jobs that are available to those with the right skills and knowledge. However, a role that many overlook is that of the Instagram Influencer!
Is being An Instagram Influencer worth all the effort?
Absolutely, as an Instagram influencer can charge a single post or makeup video fee ranging from $100 to $1 million for the very top people, so, with the right strategy and a bit of luck, you can earn a handsome living from your makeup course training.
Part of the job of becoming an influencer is learning how it’s done and seeing the kind of makeup and interpersonal skills you’ll need to succeed. We aim to help you with that by looking at some of the top Instagrammers in Australia.
Who Are The Best People To Follow On Instagram?
We thought you would never ask! Seriously though, here are our top 5 makeup influencers on Instagram for 2022. Check them out and see what they’re up to!
- Instagram Star #1 - Kasey Rayton @kaseyrayton: Known as ‘The Queen of Soft Glam’, Kasey Rayton often posts tutorials on bronzey eyeshadow, winged eyeliner and glitzy looks for everyday use. She’s also quite fond of showing off her beautiful puppy dogs and posting about her regular trips abroad.
- Instagram Star #2 - Dominic Porras @dom.skii: Proving that not all makeup Instagrammers are ladies, we have Sydney-based Dominic Porras, who simply loves creating wildly colourful looks for his followers. In almost every one of his makeup video posts, he transforms himself into a work of art or a fierce drag queen, so he’s well worth a follow!
- Instagram Star #3 - Flex Mami @flex.mami: Also famous for being a fashion icon, entrepreneur, podcaster and DJ, Lillian Ahenhan (a.k.a Flex Mami) is something of a makeup aficionado who offers lots of makeup videos and tutorials for her audience. In truth, this lady is a huge all-rounder with hundreds of thousands of followers, so she’s one you should check out.
- Instagram Star #4 - Kaycee Hayden @officialmsauzzi: Next, we have Kaycee Hayden, who heralds from Perth and is a self-proclaimed ‘Plus-sized Queen’. This beautiful indigenous Australian is skilled in costume makeup, so she’s definitely one you want to see if you’re looking for ideas for dress-up or Halloween parties!
- Instagram Star #5 - AJ Clementine @ajclementine: Lastly, but by no means least, we have AJ Clementine from Melbourne, whose abilities range from cosplay to everyday cutesy looks. She even hooked up with a major Aussie makeup brand Australis in 2020 to create an eyeshadow palette, so you can trust that she knows exactly what she’s talking about.
Develop Your Makeup Skills With OCA Beauty Courses Online
As we can see, some pretty amazing people are creating fabulous content on Instagram, and there’s no reason why you, with your makeup kit, can’t be the next big thing! All it takes is the development of your makeup skills, which is made so much easier thanks to our CPD-Endorsed short course supported by 1-to-1 mentoring, 7 days a week.
All of our industry-led video-based learning can be taken at your own pace and puts the control firmly in the hands of the student. Each module can fit in wherever you have the time, and the content itself is out of this world, as you can see by viewing our student study demo.
However, if you’d like to know more about our entire course library, which covers over 20 different industries, visit us today at www.onlinecoursesaustralia.edu.au. While you’re there, why not take a look at our flexible payment options that make our makeup course training accessible to everyone?
Alternatively, if you have any questions for us prior to enrolment, call us on 1300 611 404 or email us at email@example.com with your enquiry. We’ll then do our utmost to get back to you at superhuman speed!