Successful entrepreneurs are not born - they are self made. If you dream about walking in the footsteps of great entrepreneurs, take the first step with our Entrepreneurship Course. It takes skills, drive, a grand vision and lots of hard work to turn a business into a success story. You need the right foundations first, before you make mistakes that could cost you dearly.
"Doing this course has been a pleasure. I have not studied for quite a few years and hated it while I was at school, but I really enjoyed it. My tutor was helpful when ever I needed assistance. I also found it easy to find the course I wanted to do, and all the information regarding enrolment at my fingertips." - Kay
The job description of an entrepreneur is as varied as the entrepreneurs themselves. The owner of a small business may perform many or all tasks having to do with their company, while the owner of a larger business may be able to afford to hire staff to do everything for them. Generally, an entrepreneur's main job is to make sure their business is turning a profit.
There are certain tasks involved with starting and maintaining a business, and some of them include:
In this course you’ll learn how to do each of these tasks. It will also help you weigh up the risks involved in starting and managing a new business, and teach you how to make smart decisions to increase profits.
Every success story starts with a first step. Yours may be this course. It teaches you how to turn your business idea into a reality. What are you waiting for?
For any additional questions please see our comprehensive FAQ's.
Delivered 100% online, no classroom required
Instant access (simply enrol online, anytime)
Assessments are short answer and multiple choice
Fast turnaround on marking (within 1 business day)
One on one tutor support
Live chat, 7 days a week
Starting Your Own Business
Interact With Customers
Provide Service To Customers
Sell Products And Services
Develop & Implement Marketing Strategies
Develop & Implement A Business Plan
Interpret Market Trends and Developments
Enhance The Customer Service Experience
Make a Presentation
Prepare & Present Proposals
Get info pack
See Online Demo
Pay upfront today and get a FREE set of Bluetooth Wireless Headphones
As discussed in 1.2, your e-marketing plan will include a section describing how you will implement your strategy; the tactics section. Within this section, the e-marketing tools that you will use should be defined. You may also be required to cost these marketing tools; this would be discussed in the budget section of your plan. There are many marketing tools and techniques to choose from and it is important that you make good choices.
Although this is not an extensive list, let’s have a look at a range of tools and techniques that you can use:
• Search engine optimisation (SEO)
• Social networking
• Pay-per-click (PPC) search advertising
• Customer relationship management
• Viral marketing
When asked to compare which trends in the business environment will change marketing practice the most by 2020, respondents listed the accelerating pace of technology change, mobile lifestyles and the explosion of potential marketing channels as their top three choices. The specific technology trends that are drivingthose business environment changes by 2020 are mobile devices and networks, personalisation technologies and the Internet of Things.
Taken together, these technology trends suggest a fundamentally different competitive environment for marketing, one based more on data and systems than on media and screens. It is an environment that prizes marketers who can generate insight about the customer’s immediate context and use that knowledge to drive engagement and dialogue. “Although it helps, it’s not just experience with particular platforms that counts most. It’s almost like you need a different kind of thinker because the skills are changing,” says Kristin Lemkau, CMO of JPMorgan Chase.
Search engine optimisation (SEO)
SEO involves optimising a website in order to achieve a high ranking on the search engines for certain selected key phrases. This process involves making changes to the content and structure of your website as well as the HTML code. By doing this, you can make your website easier to find and more accessible. Although this tool is cost effective, in order to maintain and improve your rankings, you need to see it as a continuous process.
According to recent research, the most important factor in search engine rankings is the number of inbound links from other websites to your website. The study noted that, in particular, inbound links from educational sites (.edu), government sites (.gov), and Wikipedia have the greatest influence on web page rankings with search engines like Google, Yahoo, and MSN.
To be seen on the front pages of searches at Google, Yahoo, and MSN search engines, some tactics you can use to create an online network, drive inbound clicks to your website, and increase your company’s search engine ranking include:
• Blog: Create and frequently update a blog that contains original content (more on blogs below)
• Author articles or white papers: You are the expert on your products and services. You can author entries about your company, products, and services on Wikipedia in addition to your website, blogs, and other e-marketing tools you use
• Create and update podcasts frequently: It’s easy and inexpensive to produce podcasts. Podcasts are relatively informal and provide content that fosters a deeper connection with an audience. Build alibrary of online audio/video knowledge and post them wherever you are able. Posting podcasts with original, meaningful content on your website and other sites like YouTube demonstrates your expertise and genuine interest in your customers
• Offer RSS feeds: RSS feeds provide a convenient way to keep the marketplace informed with your latest news. There’s no need to keep a distribution list, and although feeds can contain customdesigned HTML pages, they can also contain simple text copy, attachments, or hyperlinks to other locations. Include your feed in RSS directories so it is searchable
• Advertise online: By buying web ads, you promote your brand and inbound links to your website, for as long as you run the ads
• Engage in social media: Social media is the newest and most controversial online communications channel. While there is little agreement on how companies should engage with outlets like Facebook, Twitter, and Myspace, at the very least you can use these sites to grow your brand awareness and drive traffic to your website, your blog, ads, articles, or podcasts.
If you would like to preview this Entrepreneurship course in more detail, click on DEMO above or call our team on 1300 611 404. You may also be interested in our How to Write a Business Plan course.
Pay upfront today and get a FREE set of Bluetooth Wireless Headphones
Four simple payments at checkout
Late fees and additional eligibility criteria apply. For complete terms visit https://www.afterpay.com/terms