When you take a flexible, cost-effective veterinary course with Online Courses Australia, you get the training required to enjoy one of the many career paths the industry offers. Far from only preparing you for a role as a veterinary assistant - which is an awesome job, by the way - it opens the door to a wide range of positions that involve working with animals.
So, if you’re interested in following your passion for caring for animals, then why not come with us while we take a look at just how varied the roles are. There are some obvious ones on our list, but some you might find surprising.
Let’s dig in and see what they are:
- Veterinary Assistant - In this role, you’ll be supporting the veterinarian in his or her work, ensuring that animals in your care are well looked after and that treatment rooms and equipment is clean and well-maintained.
- Animal Welfare Officer - Your veterinary course also allows you entry into the animal welfare field where your main focus is investigating animal cruelty and neglect.
- Animal Hospital Assistant - another interesting and meaningful in animal care is in animal hospitals where major procedures are carried out. You’ll be ensuring that animals are comfortable, groomed, fed and given the supportive care they need.
- A Farm Hand - this role involves caring for livestock in an agricultural setting, with feeding, monitoring and helping the farm operate efficiently. It’s certainly a job where you’ll muck in and get your hands dirty!
- Zoo or Wildlife Reserve Staff - Got a desire to work with more exotic animals? Well, you can, as your veterinary nurse course also gives you the skills needed to work in zoos and wildlife reserves where you’ll encounter an incredible variety of creatures.
- Pet Shop Owner or Employee - Looking to combine your passion for animal care with your retail skills? Your training opens the door to you becoming a pet shop owner or employee. Supporting the health and welfare of the animals in your store, you’ll also be required to provide detailed caring advice for customers buying pets from you.
All This & You Can Learn at Your Own Pace!
It’s obvious that the skills you can learn on our Veterinary Assistant Advanced Certificate represent your key to an incredibly varied and diverse range of occupations. So, if you are interested in enjoying these amazing job prospects for yourself, you can find out more about how to enrol and take advantage of our flexible payment options by visiting us online at www.onlinecoursesaustralia.edu.au.
Alternatively, should you need any advice or guidance on a veterinary nurse course we offer, call us on 1300 611 404 today and we’ll be more than happy to give you the answers you need?
0 Comments)Show comments (