Giving some thought to investing in a full online personal trainer course? Still on the fence about whether it’s for you or not until you know more about what’s involved? Well, it sounds very much like our Fitness & Personal Training Career Sampler is just the thing for you, as it will give you an insight into exactly what’s involved in the role.
The great thing about our entire range of online fitness courses available at OCA is that they can be taken at your own pace, so you can fit your training around your current obligations. This means that you can find out exactly what you need to know before giving up on any job you may already be in.
So, let’s have a look at what the course covers.
A Fitness Course That Covers the Basics
This is a fitness course covers the fundamentals of what the role entails. Delivered 100% online, this online training will go into…
- Assessing Client Fitness Levels & Needs - an important part of your role as a personal trainer is determining exactly what kind of help your clients need so that you can offer targeted services that address what they need to work on.
- Programming for Strength & Conditioning - another cornerstone you’ll learn about on this helpful online fitness course is the mechanics of how to help people develop their core strength and conditioning - one of the main reasons why clients will approach you for your services.
- Understanding Nutrients & Energy Levels - nutrition is another important aspect of fitness that you’ll need to have a firm grip on, as you get to understand how vitamins, minerals, and nutrients contribute to your energy levels and overall health.
- Developing Exercise Programs - a major area covered in this fitness course sampler is the creation of exercise programs that form a plan for your clients to follow. It’s something you’ll also learn to adjust as those getting your training develop and increase their levels of fitness.
- Looking After Clients - a vital side to your role as a personal trainer is looking after them and that includes management, support, and all those things that make your clients feel like they’re in good hands. From verbal encouragement in the gym to exclusive promotions and offers, you’ll learn how to make them feel supported.
As you can see, this sampler fitness course covers a wide range of aspects, but it’s stuff you’ll need to know in the long run. What you will definitely know by completing this 24 study hour online personal trainer course is exactly whether it’s a job that you’d enjoy doing - which is essentially what it’s for!
Effective Online Training On Your Terms
So, if you would like to know more about what we’ve spoken about here, you can get the information you need by visiting us online at www.onlinecoursesaustralia.edu.au. Whilst there, you can find out more about our flexible payment plans and the fact that all of our courses are created in collaboration with those already in the industry - so you get relevant training that the sector is calling for.
However, if you would like to talk to us about any of our health and fitness courses, simply call us on 1300 611 404 today and we’ll be happy to give you all the assistance you need.
0 Comments)Show comments (