You can pay for your course online, over the phone or by mail. Payment options include:
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard and American Express)
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) into the OCA bank account.
- Money order or Cheque
On select Online Courses Australia (OCA) courses you may
also choose the payment plan option, allowing you
to make an initial deposit online (via the methods above)
and the remaining via Interest free instalments each
month. OCA uses leading direct debit company EZYPAY to handle all
payment plan payments. For payment plan fees and charges please
refer to the Ezypay terms and
Online Courses Australia is now offering Interest Free Finance with Once Finance.
You can apply if you are:
- 18 years of age or over at the time of application
- Currently employed and earning at least $30,000 gross p.a.
- A permanent Australian resident
- Not a discharged or currently bankrupt
- No current Credit Defaults or outstanding Writs or Summons
Get the course you want now over 12 months Interest Free* on a Once Line of Credit facility.
- Minimum purchase $500
- Borrow up to $3000 (subject to lending criteria)
- No interest for 12 months - simply repay your loan within the promotional period and you won't pay any interest
- One-off establishment fee of $25
- $4.95 monthly account keeping fee
*Terms, conditions, fees, charges and lending criteria apply. Interest is payable on any balance outstanding after the interest free period. Finance provided by Once Credit Pty Limited ACN112319632, Australian Credit Licence 386194.